Not open for further replies.

Badman

Dec 4, 2023
Arizona
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Badman
How many hours of playtime do you have?
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Joseph Bryant/ Sr. Researcher
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: John Frusciante
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46404652
Discord ID (name#0000): yoj0
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, yall said not to mention any other communities in the application so I'm not going to go into detail but I have significant experience with staff/administration on other communities in GMOD and in different games.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Absolutely, trying not to go into detail on other communities I have been parts of extremely serious RP servers and understand the importance of immersion in a serious/semi-serious RP server. Even in other games I have been a part of serious RP and am still very into the idea and the concept of taking roleplay seriously and being a part of these experiences.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I am active duty military in the US so I am able to play roughly 3-6 hours per day on the week days and on the weekend I am able to play upwards of 10 hours a day if necessary.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have not been staff on a server for at least a couple of years, but I am absolutely missing the feeling of being able to help in an administrative sense. Even getting the opportunity to help out as a Trial Moderator I feel that I will be able to prove myself to the Admin team and show that I can be of great assistance.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
In real life I am a part of the US Armed Forces in the US Air Force. I understand the importance of a rank system. I understand the importance of following rules, and I understand that punishments are necessary if you do not follow them. I have the ability to understand and accept the fact that I may have to incur punishment on individuals who deny that fact and choose to do wrong according to server rules/guidelines. I am ready to accept this responsibility and be a part of the administration in making sure that the rule-abiding members of the community can stay happy in the realization that they have staff who they can rely on to take action if those rules are being broken. I understand as well what it means to wear a uniform and represent a community bigger than myself. I understand that as a member of staff I must act and treat others with utmost respect, and never be rude to them as I represent the community rather than simply myself. I would like a chance to prove myself because I know my maturity, responsibility, and leadership will shine brightly as a trial moderator taking sits on this server.

Additional info:
I am attempting to be a police officer in real life, and am very close to it. I am deep into the law enforcement application process in my local agency and I feel this would also be beneficial in the way that I understand the idea and relevance of justice. I am attempting to join your ranks of staff and join YOUR agency which decides the fate of players who choose to do wrong while knowing the right decision. As a police officer I am supposed to understand the difference between right and wrong, I am supposed to know the rules. I am supposed to make a decision or outcome based on what I have observed. Because of this I believe becoming a moderator on this server fits me perfectly as my real life values align perfectly with the server's. I have the ability to make decisions based on reasonable and realistic outcomes that are made from guidelines made clear to me in a handbook. I have the ability as well to investigate situations and speak to people with respect, while simultaneously investigating, and articulately gathering information pertinent to my judgement in any staff type situation.

I gratefully thank you for reading, and I hope to see you soon as a member of the staff team.

Have a great rest of your day.

Joseph

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hey @Badman

Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by our recruitment team, your application has been successfully accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience and wait in the interview waiting room. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.