Character name(s): Sr.Researcher Bailey M
Civilian name: Bailey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP-UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have held CI-A and currently holding MTF-E11 Operative

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 for combat cuffing as an agent because i did not see a sergeant holding out there weapon.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am applying for Executive Researcher because there is an inconsistent amount of them depending on times, i also believe in my experience as a researcher. I enjoy the entire aspect of researching and then writing documents afterwards, i also typically enjoy guiding new jr.researchers and welcoming them into the department by giving them tips on what to and what not to do, how to document and showing them the SCP's that are available for them to test on. I overall just want to expand my research journey along with starting a new one for other researchers.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I am dedicated to hardly thinking about new tests that i believe will be unique and that nobody else has done to expand my research and to provide new information to the department itself. I always attempt when im not conducting new experiments to provide help to those who are in need of it. I also enjoy conducting meaningful tests that are almost guaranteed to provide interesting and unfound results. For example i am currently at this moment in time documenting a cross test between SCP-178 and SCP-099 which i believe nobody else has done before. (Approved by Executive Erl Carlson). Im always intrigued to see new and mysterious results to submit and research upon.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I have currently written 2 excellent documents ("SCP-1162 Values Test" and "SCP-500 and SCP-3078" Cross Test") and the rest of my documents majorly being graded as a good level. A excellent document consists of good format, spelling/grammar,testing procedures, and a main aim of testing.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Executives decide if a test is beneficial to the department, to observe other researchers to ensure they perform their duties correctly, Approving cross tests which may provide valuable information and that are mainly safe, to help new researchers and help them become more experienced and to make sure tests that are conducted are meaningful/purposeful

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Bailey M always excelled at biology and any other form of science at a young age and was a natural talent. He took a chance to further study the 3 main sciences at university once he was older. After he successfully finished university he moved to the US where his old science friend now lived. They both agreed to apply to the largest scientific convention together and present their new formula which boosted the mental intelligence of a life form even making it possible for a rat to communicate in fluent English. unfortunately a week after the convention Bailey M's friend was killed by a gang in an attempt to steal the formula for the intelligence booster. After these tragic events Bailey M decided to stop providing larger companies the booster and moved to a different state to avoid the pain of the loss of his friend. After 1 week of living in an isolated cabin located deep in the woods a letter was left on the door. Bailey M picked up the letter and was about to walk back inside his cabin before he was blindfolded and gagged. When the blindfold and gag were removed Bailey M was located in a strange interrogation room with a man stood infront of him and he was questioned on his name and if he was willing to put his scientific knowledge to a different use into a secret organisation. Thats how i got here, ive been here for about 7 months now and ive made my way from starting as a junior researcher up to were i am now as a senior researcher of the facility. I wonder if ill finally be promoted to an Executive Researcher of the foundation.

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
+Support
Understands the role of an exec.

Small no. of bans/warnings
Detailed app.
Active
Acts professionally
Great lore

Agatha

Jul 25, 2022
HK
Neutral
~Average application, one would think on their third application they might try to make it more flashy and attractive
~The understanding of an excellent application seems precise but bit too simplistic
~Ran into you before (I believe) but those experiences didn't really pop for me

Regardless, good luck!

Last edited:

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
MASSIVE +Support
I've seen you be active within the department and, so far, every study I have seen from you has either been Good or Excellent

+ Active
+ Good Research
+ Good Interactions
+ Good Application

Status
Not open for further replies.