Bailey M's Site Advisor Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:467804851
Discord name: #UrNan0318
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 165+ Hours
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom (England)
Time zone: BST+
Character name(s): Bailey M, Bailey N and Bailey (Creative I Know)

Civilian name: Bailey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes I Do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ethics Committee Assistant
Executive Researcher
Internal Affairs
MTF E-11 Operative
MTF NU7 Lance Corporal
CI-A
Riot Response Team
SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 For Combat Cuffing as stated in my previous applications i am uncertain if it has been revoked as i spoke to the admin who issued it and they said they removed but i am unsure so therefore will still include it, Combat Cuffing

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I have always been intrigued towards joining Site Administration and have always focused my goals towards it, I want to enhance and expand RP for myself and others around site as well as improve my own roleplay capabilities, i wish to provide my services towards greatly assisting the Site Administration team with my determination and work ethic, I want to watch the server grow and flourish for all departments and regiments on the site, lastly i wish to be able to converse and interact with more peers on site in which the site administration role will help me to do so.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

Despite not having Sr CL4 Experience i have still managed to present my authority with my 2 Clearance 4 roles to resolve issues, present new RP situations as well as quickly bring an end to any conflict between person to person as well as breaches of the Code Of Ethics and the Code of
Conduct meaning that i am professional, mature and that i will ensure roles are maturely/appropriately carried out within departments, i am quite talented at creating friendly conversation meaning that i am quite fond of conversing with us and creating new bonds between others making me a somewhat likeable person which is needed as a SA because communication can get quite unprofessional and sloppy if 2 individuals are not fond of each other which can make the site run slower which obviously is not optimal, i have held 2 administrative positions outside of Site-65 (cannot mention due to the rules sadly), i am a consistently active member of the server , my time as an Ethics Committee Assistant has truly shaped my personality and character by enforcing professional and ethical behaviour is always followed within site as well as Ethics Committee Assistant being a respected JR CL4 role meaning that i have developed a disciplinary knowledge as well as ensuring i always act professionally due to the fact of the role being highly respected and show always be shown as a administrative force, My Executive Researcher role has also helped develop this as it is also a somewhat respect JR CL4, i have consistently been the most active Executive on the roster, always providing high quality work and helpful/informative advice via trainings/lectures which can show my managemental capabilities, despite having limited interactions with Site Command they have always been positive which again is important as SA and Site Command are consistently keeping communication between one another as well as Providing approximately 22-25 excellent quality documents which is expected of a Site Advisor

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
SA is responsible for an overall sustainment of Regiments And Departments by keeping contact with Directors/Commanders of said specific Department or Regiment, They speak on behalf of the O5 Council as well as the Ethics Committee ensuring they are always aware of the positives and negatives of said department or regiment as well as consistently providing this information to both the Committee and the Council to ensure they can consider any changes ect. to a specific department or regiment, they directly manage departments investigating internal or external reports on a department or regiment, SA is somewhat responsible for keeping contact with GoI/ submitting orders to respond to said GoI that being CI etc. SA are responsible for creating department reviews covering the different strengths and weaknesses of said Department Or Regiment and giving an overall grading for the department or regiment this could regard; activity, performance or maturity of members of said department or regiment for example. They Must act as a leader for example during Code 5's to authorise AA if needed and getting reports on the said code to then command what action must be taken next by MTF-E11 For example. They are overall tasked to be the right-hand mand of the Committee and O5 Council always keeping them informed, ensuring overall departmental/regimental health, communicate with personnel and act as a disciplinary force within the site even for Directors or Commanders if needed so and finally setting a good example for other members of Site Personnel

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Application Logs

Site Advisor Applications
Pending Applications

Bailey M
Access File?
This File Is Only To Be Accessed By [REDACTED]

Permission Granted

Personnel File #4481- Bailey M

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
this guys dedicated to document work, he is so sad and only works on lectures as an executive
plus hes professional as fuck
plussing a support on this

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
If Anybody Has Any Issues Accessing The Link To The Lore Let Me Know And I Will Update It

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
+Support/=Neutral
Hello Bailey, I have decided to give your application support mostly after the personal conversation we had yesterday. I believe you understand the requirements of the role and have sufficient ability to carry out the duties of the site administration. As I said to you in our private call I do still have some concerns. My concerns stem from the number of whitelists you have and your ability to effectively dedicate time to each and every one of them. We did discuss this and you stated you would resign from the roles that impacted you the most. I just hope this doesn't come to be a detriment to your time if you were to get a site advisor.
Good luck.

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
O5.png

Application Denied

Greetings @Bailey, after investigation the council has decided as a collective to deny this application.

The council suggests that you improve your standing with the council.

For more in-depth feedback, please contact any overseer.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.