Accepted Balancing Crafting+Smithing

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiner Zufall

Aug 1, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Balancing the crafting and smithing system, currently, it is really difficult to level it up. Considering how many people also want to mine the ores, there is a lot of competition which makes it harder.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1. Crafting and Smithing would be more utilised.
2. People would consider to craft items instead of buying them (e.g. guns, ammo ..)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
1. Could be too easy i suppose? But I'm sure most people would like this change.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think most people would appreciate this because it takes a lot of time and effort already. New players would mostly benefit from this as well.
It is also a small change that could make Crafting and Smithing more useful overall.

Attachments

• 1692524481959.png
    1692524481959.png
    146.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: Eximortal

Eximortal

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2021
+Support
I think its also worth mentioning that if you try to craft something from the menu like a health kit you don't get any xp for it. Maybe if they made it so the more it costs to craft an item the more XP you get for it.

If they just boosted the assembler xp a little to like 50 and the on hand crafting to scale with the amount of materials or crafting level required to craft items. It would make it less impossible to level up your crafting level.

Reactions: Reiner Zufall
Jun 11, 2021
+support

i think we chould add alot more ores but also greatly increase the amount you need to craft a item
this will make the stuff you can make more expansief but it will keep the miners very busy and just add enough exclusief good stuff to the crafting
like me i like to make a shop craft stuff work on deals etc so i hope to see it change soon

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Reiner Zufall

Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion.

We'll be implementing some changes that will balance this out.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.