Baldvader's 22415 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldvader

Jan 8, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:570214449
Discord name: baldvader.
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 1,051,740 seconds as of checking the played for one year achievement.
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: Central Time
Character name(s): SCP: Detrich "Kaiser" Ludwig Civilian: Bob Drake CI: Fred Drake
Civilian name: Bob Drake
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1721414063543.jpeg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding SCP-096 whitelist, DEA Agent/Operative, held MTF E-11 and held CI Alpha
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I'm pretty sure these are outdated.
1721414157716.jpeg
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
Because I love helping people and I feel like I would make an impact the rp experience.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
SCP-22415 assists non-combative personnel and attempt to keep them from harm. They also try to save non-combative personnel from hostile SCPs.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I should aid the researchers because the MTF are armed and can defend themselves from CI. The researchers are unarmed and cannot defend themselves so I should aid the researchers.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I should wait for him to notice the researcher then repel 076 because if I do it to soon I could put the researchers life in danger.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
If the D-Class is armed and/or engaging in a fight, I should not help him because I only help non-combative people and him fighting makes him combative. If he has not attacked anyone I should help.

Status
Not open for further replies.