NATO name (regiment and rank): TRN Baller Man

Civilian name: Ballest Man

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-One warning for breaking FearRP

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-I am currently CPT for AOR and have been CC for AOR for around a month and a half, other than that no.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-I am on the server basically whenever I get the chance to be, which is an important quality of an SC member. In addition to this, I am mature and able to make logical, level-headed, and unbiased decisions when introduced to stress. As an SIC member, I work with STS a fair amount and have even been granted STS Teamspeak permissions to communicate better with them. Because of this, I can look at problems from the perspective of both AOR and STS. I am very dedicated to NWO as I don't have a NATO character (unless you count the trainee), so I can put all of my focus into NWO when I am playing on the server. Furthermore, I love to motivate my fellow soldiers as I believe this will lift their spirits and help them do well in battle in addition to having more fun.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-AOR CPT, OIS Supervisor of SIC, NATO TRN

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
-Quick learner
-Able to keep a level head when others couldn't
-Not easily frustrated
-Ability to be impartial
-Active
-Friendly
-Mature
-Decent war-leading ability

Weaknesses:
-American ping
-My timezone is several hours behind UK time
-Tendency to overcomplicate things

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
No one knows Ball Man's real name, not even himself. He was rescued from an abandoned McDonald's ball pit in Uzbekistan by NWO soldiers when he was very little, hence the name, "Ball Man" (the soldiers didn't know the word for child in English). He was raised by the NWO to become the perfect soldier. Upon realizing he was very bad at becoming the perfect killing machine, he was transferred to AOR. Through hard work, dedication, and enough effort, he eventually rose through the ranks to become a Captain. On a hot summer day in Afghanistan, Ball Man was a mere LT when he was approached by two SIC members who wanted help with catching a cook working for the NWO who was a suspected terrorist. Ball Man went undercover as a NWO PVT and approached the cook, offering to sell [REDACTED] for the cook to poison her food with. The cook, unaware that they were talking to an AOR officer, happily agreed to buy the contraband and was then arrested and taken into questioning. For his role in the mission, Ball Man was invited to join SIC as a Special Agent. Upon the offer made by SC Spunky Puddle, Ball Man was transferred to the Office of Internal Security (OIS) to become supervisor.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
-Leading wars
-Using warfunds and other resources to help win wars
-Giving orders
-Ruling on court cases
-Ensuring regiments perform properly during war and missions
-Discipline NWO members who step out of line
-Encourage beneficial RP

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
-Giving advice to others less experienced than you
-Being a role model within the community
-Representing SC
-Making sure all regimental documents are updated
-Ensuring the stability of a regiment's RC structure

Last edited:

Marselo [Roach]

Oct 5, 2023
+ Support
- Great leader
- Great personality
- Mature
- Overall Good guy.

- Support
- Nothing just AOR (just kidding)

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
No one knows Ball Man's real name, not even himself. He was rescued from an abandoned McDonald's ball pit in Uzbekistan by NWO soldiers when he was very little, hence the name, "Ball Man" (the soldiers didn't know the word for child in English). He was raised by the NWO to become the perfect soldier. Upon realizing he was very bad at becoming the perfect killing machine, he was transferred to AOR. Through hard work, dedication, and enough effort, he eventually rose through the ranks to become a Captain. On a hot summer day in Afghanistan, Ball Man was a mere LT when he was approached by two SIC members who wanted help with catching a cook working for the NWO who was a suspected terrorist. Ball Man went undercover as a NWO PVT and approached the cook, offering to sell [REDACTED] for the cook to poison her food with. The cook, unaware that they were talking to an AOR officer, happily agreed to buy the contraband and was then arrested and taken into questioning. For his role in the mission, Ball Man was invited to join SIC as a Special Agent. Upon the offer made by SC Spunky Puddle, Ball Man was transferred to the Office of Internal Security (OIS) to become supervisor.

Solid lore mate, this changed my outlook on MRP entirely
+support

Straight

Jul 12, 2023
+support, this guy is a great leader within AOR and i believe he can fit into SC quite nicely (especially with his ingame mic and him scrolling through his weapons)

Beef Wellington

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
Jul 13, 2023
1698074136676.png

Dear @Ball Man,

We want to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

Recently, AOR has not been performing well. We wish for you to show your leadership skills within AOR and make sure it's in a better state when you leave the regiment. I recommend you learn the basics of leading like tactics and the ways of the different war types. If you would like more details about the status of your application feel free to contact me on Discord for any further information. I hope you understand.

Current status:

ON HOLD

- Inform a Senior SC when you think you are ready for it to be reopened -

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

If you feel this was an unfair decision feel free to contact me.

Beef Wellington

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
Jul 13, 2023
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @Ball Man

We want to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application and agrees that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. Contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview to proceed with the next stage.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.