Ban apeal + reason for ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav Gus

Dec 29, 2022
Your in-game name: Gustav Gus
Your SteamID:76561198432710184
Your steam community link: i dont know what this is.
Date of ban:29/12/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP + failrp
Who banned you: Josh Pringle
Ban length?: 24 hours i think
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): i do not have the URL.
What will you do to stop this from happening again: ill not do it again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: Im not too bothered about the ban but i would like to know the reason for it. as far as im aware, when i logged off last night i was not in any RP and i did not do anything to fail RP. all i really want is to know what i did that meant i left to avoid punishment and how i failRped.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: ill read them more.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] its a proper good server.

Mr. Pringle

Jul 17, 2022
Hi Gus,

Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal.

The reason why you were banned is because of the events of this morning at around 2am. Whilst an E-11 and an agent were trying to recontain me when I was 096, you as a GENSEC Sgt kept interfering with their efforts by purposely coming into my containment chamber in order to aggro me, then run away (at one point you managed to run all way to SS).

Now if this happened one or two times, I could understand that it could be a mistake. However by the 4th time you did it, I felt as this was on purpose to prolong my breach and hamper the efforts of the people that are attempting to recontain me. The 4th time you aggro'd me I teleported to you so I could kill you (so you couldn't prolong it any further) with the intention of taking you to a sit afterwards for FailRP; however you immediately left. I felt you left to avoid being pulled into the sit as you knew your time was up.

Before making the decision to ban you for LTAP, I discussed this situation to a Senior Admin where we both agreed that you should be banned for a day, and for me to speak to you about why you were banned on your return.

I hope this clarifies everything,

Josh Pringle

Gustav Gus

Dec 29, 2022
ahhh alr. yea i was bored af but the last time was not intentional as i actually had scrambles. i didnt leave to avoid a sit i just left because it was 2am. i didnt know you were an admin because i would have probably stayed to see if youd take me to a sit. thanks for clearing it up tho. i was confused.
thanks

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Gustav Gus ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I have decided to deny your appeal. I would suggest going over the rules before you go on the server again.

Based on the above, no action will be taken in regards to your appeal.

Kind regards,
Lily​

Status
Not open for further replies.