Ban Appeal - 12/19/2022 SCP-USA - GORA (@Oishiia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gora

Dec 20, 2022
Your in-game name: Gora

Your SteamID: Oishiia

Your steam community link:
Date of ban:
PC TIME : 12/19/22
SERVER TIME : Tue. Dec. 20 01:43:25 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity

In detail: I arrived on the server as people were talking into ooc chat about farting/shitting into syringes, I then replied "This N**** wildin" as i thought it wouldn't be hurtful or impactful on others experience considering what else I've seen in ooc chat without consequence.

Who banned you: Hound

Ban length?: 3 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will ensure the community isn't uncomfortable with whatever comes out of my mouth, making sure whatever is vocalized isn't discriminatory against someone/ a group of people

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have received verbal warning for toxicity towards other users.

Why should you be unbanned: Recently, I've gotten back into gmod after a break and remember the SCP-RP community, I then invited my friends onto the platform to introduce them to Civil Networks as a personal recommendation. I see myself as playing a big part in this community as I've devoted lots of my time into it, and seeing as I've recently joined back.. I do not wish to wait 3 consecutive days while my friends are stuck in confusion.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will make sure to double check whatever I type in chat, and make sure it's ethical & respectful of others individual ideals.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I have multiple day's of game time in this server, I enjoy playing in this server as well. I have spent near $150+ on ranks and cosmetics, and hold mid-high ranks such as senior researcher with an overall level of around 50. My friends also have recently started playing in this server after I recommended it.

Note: After I was banned, I have to admit I did complain in the server about my ban. This is due to me being irritant because I just logged onto the server after a long time and was going to meet up with my friends & it took me quite a while to connect properly. It wasn't the ethical thing to do as I came off as aggressive and sincerely apologize to the moderators/admins involved.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hello.

I'll be speaking with Marco, my superior, about this appeal. Due to your obvious remorse, I'll be happy to reduce or remove your ban based on my conversation with Marco. I would advise you to please refrain from using that language moving forward. I'll update you tomorrow, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.