Napkin Jack
(2/18/2023)
minor glitching
jambo
24 hours
USA
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
yes
would like to be unbanned because I don't think I received a fair warning for what I did. I understand that it is protocol to ban for the first offence in this situation but. if I was told to stop I would have. I didn't think you guys cared too much. now that I know not to do that I wont. I feel the same applies to many others that committed the same offence. if they were given a single warning most would stop.
by having good judgment
I like this server and I want to see it grow but I believe in order for it to grow you have to have a fair justice system. 1 warning for this offence then action yes i am sorry for my actions and no i wont do them again.

Last edited:

Jambo

Blacklisted Player
Sep 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums and I hope this helps

So the clip that I had received was you abusing a in game mechanic with the table in D-Block checkpoint to avoid being cuffed/killed. You did it not once but 2 times which leads me to believe that you had the intention to keep doing this until someone put a stop to this. The actual glitch was sitting on the table where the computer sits and having it TP you to the 2nd floor. Upon having another SM input we had both deem it as Minor Glitching which resulted in the ban…

Clip Of Incident.

NapkinJack

Feb 19, 2023
yes i was wrong in glitching but i also want to change the punishment system for this a warn then a ban i would have stopped if someone told me to

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi NapkinJack,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Jambo is correct on that what you did was minor glitching. I note that your ban has now expired, however the ban was a legitimate ban and will remain on your admin record.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.