Ban Appeal for Poppa Woodie

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerJ

Mar 13, 2023
Your in-game name: Poppa Woodie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:761963012
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199484191752/
Date of ban: Sat Apr 1 03:07:48 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM/RDM in Sit NITRP
Who banned you: 'Churmite'(STEAM_0:1:42264550)
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP USA (But the ban is on both servers)
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again?: I deeply regret my actions and I will take the server rules more seriously, actively engage in roleplay, and refrain from any form of MRDM or RDM. Prior to this,
have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, I have received warnings "RDM" and "FailRP," and also kicked for being AFK.
Why should you be unbanned?: I sincerely apologize for my actions. I realize that my behaviour was unacceptable and disruptive to the server and its players. I was thoughtless in my actions and did not consider the impact it would have on others. I am genuinely sorry for my mistake and will take full responsibility for my actions. I understand that this behaviour is not tolerated on this server, and I assure you that it will not happen again. I am committed to following the server rules and being a positive contributor to the community.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am familiar with the server rules and will adhere to them at all times. I will strive to be respectful to other players, engage in roleplay, and contribute positively to the server community. I will take a more responsible and mature approach to my in-game actions, ensuring that they align with the server rules and guidelines.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I have a great appreciation for Civil-Networks and their dedication to providing a unique and well-developed server. I value the community they have built and the efforts they have put into it. I want to be a part of this community and contribute positively to its growth. I understand the importance of respecting the rules and guidelines of the server, and I am committed to upholding them. I sincerely apologize for my previous actions and I am eager to rejoin the server, learn from my mistake, and be a responsible and respectful player. Thank you for considering my appeal.

Churmite

Jul 16, 2022
Hello Poppa Woodie

There were two Sits made against you for RDM so I checked the logs and I saw you killed like 8+ Foundation personnel as Foundation so I told you I was going to ban you for MRDM and then you proceeded to kill the two people in the sit and you were banned on the UK server

Churmite

TylerJ

Mar 13, 2023
Hello Poppa Woodie

There were two Sits made against you for RDM so I checked the logs and I saw you killed like 8+ Foundation personnel as Foundation so I told you I was going to ban you for MRDM and then you proceeded to kill the two people in the sit and you were banned on the UK server

Churmite
I apologize for my behaviour in that admin sit. I realize that I should have simply accepted the consequences of my actions and taken the ban. Unfortunately, I allowed my anger to cloud my judgment, and for that, there is no excuse. My behaviour was completely unacceptable, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @6thMayKing ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
The reason I am going to deny this is due to you randomly killing a bunch of foundation personal as foundation goes against the server rules. I suggest rereading the RDM rule as you are not allowed to kill fellow personal without a valid reason ex. Them damaging you first.

Kind regards,
Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.