Not open for further replies.

hazza

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 17, 2021
Your in-game name: hazza yes
Your SteamID: id/Grizzly10/
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Grizzly10/
Date of ban: 13/8/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "severe toxicity"
Who banned you: idk
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i havent done anything wrong, i was not being toxic, i never said anything that would ven be considerd slighty toxic.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: i am an honest individual
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: read the rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] because i want to play on it

Last edited:

hazza

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 17, 2021
i would also like to point out that i was frozen for no reason, and not told why i was being banned. I would expect an admin to say why they are banning someone. i guess he couldnt because he had no valid reason. Admins shouldnt abuse their power and ban those who have done nothing wrong. i suggest you educate them on that.

Last edited:

FTOBBiscuit

Aug 18, 2022
i would also like to point out that i was frozen for no reason, and not told why i was being banned. I would expect an admin to say why they are banning someone. i guess he couldnt because he had no valid reason. Admins shouldnt abuse their power and ban those who have done nothing wrong. i suggest you educate them on that.
i very much agree with you i got banned for saying faggot no warning or anything

TenTen

Apr 17, 2022
i very much agree with you i got banned for saying faggot no warning or anything
Saying that word is severe toxicity and so sometimes does dont really lead to warns because the server doesnt tolerate that kind of stuff

FTOBBiscuit

Aug 18, 2022
Saying that word is severe toxicity and so sometimes does dont really lead to warns because the server doesnt tolerate that kind of stuff
yeah agreed some guy got banned for something to do with I think homophobia and he didn't know it was a bannable offense kind of like me I didn't realize this server has some different political veiws than others

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello Hazza,

This appeal can be closed considering the ban has since expired and you are back playing on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.