Your in-game name: Xavier “Script” Armish

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226602419

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jbizl22/

Date of ban: 26/01/2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Macro/Scripts

Who banned you: W. Licht

Ban length?: 3 Days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Now i know its a rule breaking issue, i will not prevent AFK again. I will use SCP only for research.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Never had a single issue with an admin before

Why should you be unbanned: I truly had no bad malice when doing this, I don’t get a lot of time to wait around and thought I’d do it on my day I work from home while i work, me and my partner have spent in a small amount of time quite a lot of time on the server. I have never had issue with an admin previous and have even helped admins stop people who where verbally ruining the experience for others.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I now understand it was an issue, I wrongly assumed it must be common as 4+ hours is not something I expect for people to just sit. In hindsight I understand this stops research and other issues. I hope my history of no issues with admins and my attempts at showing admins others wrong doings shows my understanding and even personal attempt to keep rules enforced, I understand my wrong doing here I had no ill intent and was simply greedy in keeping a slot in the server in hopes off having a go at a breach. This is something now understanding the rule more intensely i will make sure to follow as i have with all other rules whether RP related or normal behaviour related.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b]

I know it’s only 3 days but that will land over the whole weekend which is my only point in the week to spend any significant time on the server. I have really enjoyed the server so far and have found that something im usually not for (RP) has been much fun, as i said before me and my partner have gotten into this server a lot recently and has been a good break from other more stressful games, we also decided to purchase VIP. I understand financial investment is not a sway to stop a ban but I would hope it shows I’m not simply just playing it to be a pain and that there is genuine enjoyment and desire to support the server. i know my rule break was an important one but i hope its evident this is my first offence that was simply a bad judgement as i have not much time to use up once i finish work, please contemplate my appeal as i wish to spend more time on the server and even so at the moment with the weekend being so soon and during the period of my ban.

I will happily conversate through text or even voice call in discord if anyone would like a more verbal discussion about it. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022
Hey there when i caught you you were not just using a simple +right command but in fact a complex macro which made you move forward and attack bypassing our AFK system when you breached as SCP you were not there causing us to have to ban you and rebreach the SCP

Script

Jan 26, 2023
Hey there when i caught you you were not just using a simple +right command but in fact a complex macro which made you move forward and attack bypassing our AFK system when you breached as SCP you were not there causing us to have to ban you and rebreach the SCP
Hi there,

I was using something basic on my keyboard to simply press A and D, i am really not sure why i was attacking? I also had set a timer for when i breached... I am sorry it messed up i can only assume someone must have reduced the timer in the game with votes.

I am very sorry, i did not realise i had made such an issue. I promise i had it on an alarm accurately as i wanted to be back for a breach. Again i do apologise a lot, i truly did not mean to cause such an issue.

I can only apologise for my poor judgement on preventing AFK, but i truly did not want anything but to be around for breach as i explained in the previous post.

I am not sure what else i can say to hopefully make it truly apparent i made a mistake for the first time on the server and that my intentions where anything but sinister. Please if you have any more questions do ask, i would hate to lose the weekend of playing the server and for it to seem i tried to ruin the experience at all.

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Appeal Denied

Hi Script,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

after reading your appeal and speaking to the staff involved I have decided to deny your appeal. usage of macro is not allowed on our server.

You may re-appeal in 1 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.