Ban appeal (sorry only just found the correct place for this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ign0r3MyLag

Jul 13, 2023
Your in-game name: Philip Jefferies
Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199153905282
Date of ban: September 21st, 2023. It was a thursday.
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM in a sit| Fail RP| LTAP| RDM
Who banned you: Daniel Bob
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Unsure
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I agree that if i am to break RP again i should be banned again, im very certain that im gona stay in line and follow the rules like everyone else.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes.
Why should you be unbanned:i apologize to everyone who has had their rp ruined by me, I have learned my lesson, and have played some other RP servers and learnt how to stay in rp and follow FearRP. If i was to break FearRP again i agree i should be banned again, but i doubt its gonna happened again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will properly read the rules and then stay in line, i will ensure that i will never break FailRP and FearRP in any way again.
Why do you want to re-join this server?:
SCP-RP is my favourite RP game mode, there are no other English speaking ones and i have invested much time and money into it and would not like to see that go to waste

DanielRLS

Mar 9, 2023
As you state in your appeal you are sorry which we do understand however it does not excuse the fact that you remember and fail rp and then proceeded to remember in a sit then leave which is wrong so in my opinion the punishment was just however we do expect your apologie and we hope to see you back on scprp

Status
Not open for further replies.