Ban appeal: SOUP CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOUP CAN

Apr 14, 2023
Server you are appealing for (UK/USA):UK

Your in-game name: SOUP CAN

Your SteamID:76561198985070598

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198985070598/

Date of ban: Wednesday, April 13th 20:36:10 2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Racism [A]

Who banned you: Dr Dmitri [Phd in Fine Milk]

Ban length?:3 days

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop saying the n-word,no matter the context

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Not as far as i know

Why should you be unbanned: I haven't read the rules (which was a great mistake on my part) prior to this due to the fact that it took me
almost an hour and a half to set up things and play the game and i did forget that it's such a taboo word after years of playing only with my closest friends

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: read the rules till i memorise them

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I haven't had this much fun on this server in the few hours i've been here than anywhere else and people were actually nice to me and encouraging me

Additional notes: I am really sorry for breaking the rules i just wanted to play,right now i am not defending my case since i really did make a mistake and i am sorry for it but i want to play on the server and befriend people

(formatting may be weird cause english isn't my main language)

StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania
Appeal Denied

Hi @SOUP CAN,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I am sorry to inform you that your ban appeal is denied, you got banned for racism, you are admitting to it too, Here at Civil Networks we don’t stand racism and we punish those who are racist on our servers ,I think 3 days it’s a well deserved ban and a short one too that will allow you to reflect on what have you done.

You may not re-appeal this ban​

Status
Not open for further replies.