Ban Appeal (uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex132

Aug 29, 2022
Your in-game name:Standart Skill (i think)
Your SteamID:STEAM_1:1:563280633
Your steam community linkhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199086826995/:
Date of ban:Fri. Mar 10
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked Bans/Server Toxicity
Who banned you:\\\'Grayman\\\'
Ban length?: 23 weeks 6days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

Dear SCP RP UK staff,

I am writing to appeal my ban from the server. I understand that my behavior was inappropriate and toxic, and I want to take responsibility for my actions. I am sorry for any disruption I caused to the server and its community.

I assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and I am committed to being a better player in the future. I am willing to follow all server rules and guidelines, and I will strive to be respectful and considerate of other players.

I would be grateful for the opportunity to be unbanned and continue playing on the SCP RP UK server. I understand that my behavior was unacceptable and I will do my best to make amends and contribute positively to the community.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,Alex

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Alex, Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal, and I apologise for my late response; I have been on LOA.

So, when I first brought you into the sit that led to your ban, your attitude was very lacklustre; you didn't really seem to care all that much regarding the situation you were in. I had spoken with someone higher up about your Class X before issuing it since it seemed like a grey area, and they told me to go ahead with it.

As far as your attitude now, judging by how you've written your appeal, you seem to be remorseful about it; however, you have been banned many times before leading up to this ban, which leads me to believe that you will repeat your actions.

I am willing to consent to a reduced ban sentence, but ultimately it's up to my superiors.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @alex132 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reading through your appeal and the response. I've decided to deny your Application. To get a Class X you would need to be banned many times beforehand. Which does show me you did not care about the rules before. And the attitude during your Sit wasn't good either you showed a lack of care for the ban during it. I do acknowledge the way you've worded and written your application however as of now I do not believe you should be receiving a ban reduction/unban for your actions.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.