Your in-game name: Juice
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462936230
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/0110010001/
Date of ban: 03/09/2023
What is your exact ban reason: LTARP
Who banned you: McMuffin
Ban length?: 24 hours
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I am not quite sure what I could do to stop my internet from not working.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, in recent occasion this has not been due to deliberately breaking rules, but due to either my microphone not working or a staff member not getting a grasp the situation thoroughly.
Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned as my internet went out and I do not have control over that.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am an upstanding member of the community, who has not had a ban, or a kick before. I have had very minimal warnings, and as I mentioned previously, I believe some of those warnings are lackluster.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I have had great pleasure in this server, and I would like to join back. I have added great value to roleplay, and will continue to follow the rules.

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
Hi,

Many thanks for making a ban appeal, left me give you some backstory to this.

I had banned you for LTARP because from the clip that was provided to me it looked like you had gotten arrested and instantly left to avoid the arrest. I know internet can be a huge issue but you can ping or DM the person who was arresting you to wait before making a sit. In the future if it is an internet problem then try in to DM or ping people will understand and wait to continue the RP.

Thank you,
McMuffin

Juice

Jan 18, 2023
Hi,

Many thanks for making a ban appeal, left me give you some backstory to this.

I had banned you for LTARP because from the clip that was provided to me it looked like you had gotten arrested and instantly left to avoid the arrest. I know internet can be a huge issue but you can ping or DM the person who was arresting you to wait before making a sit. In the future if it is an internet problem then try in to DM or ping people will understand and wait to continue the RP.

Thank you,
McMuffin
Thank you for your input McMuffin, I will keep this in mind if this ever happens again

Regards,
Juice.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Juice,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have elected to deny this ban appeal as it appears you agree more could have potentially been done to make people alert. Furthermore it appears there is no proof there was an internet issue.

If you do have any further evidence regarding your internet cutting out please message me on discord: j.critical.k

Until then the ban will stay on your warn list or you may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.