Ban Appeal (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markus abdullahi

Apr 7, 2022
Your in-game name: John (I forgot the last name)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205384609
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ametravis/
Date of ban: Dec 23 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity
Who banned you: Reborn
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will ensure to not use shortenings and say the full word so the word doesn't appear as something else.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Long time ago, haven't been banned for 6 months
Why should you be unbanned: I believe that I should be banned as this was a misunderstanding. I was RDMed by O1 so I said in OOC "O1 are rdming fgs". Reborn believed that I said the word that is insulting to homosexual people, but what I truly said was "for god's sake". I told him that it means for god's sake and to look it up, and that if I really wanted to say the insulting word I would've said it whole, fgs is not a valid shortening of it and no one ever says fgs referring to that specific word. He told me to shut the f**k up and that I am worthless for saying that word and that he doesn't care what I have to say about that, followed by calling me a motherf**cker then banning me.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am a seasoned player who knows all of the rules and will abide by them as well as I can as I have been doing the past few days.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: As I have played this for longer than the majority of current staff has and it's my favorite way to pass time, I love civilgamers SCP-RP and would love to continue playing on it.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Hi @markus abdullahi

I would like to just ask about the situation where he said that quote to you, I would reckon for a situation like that you would have a clip, since this would be something important we would have to see, please send me the situation in either DMs or reply to this message, and I'll have a deeper look about this.

Kind Regards,
ZEEK​

markus abdullahi

Apr 7, 2022
Hi @markus abdullahi

I would like to just ask about the situation where he said that quote to you, I would reckon for a situation like that you would have a clip, since this would be something important we would have to see, please send me the situation in either DMs or reply to this message, and I'll have a deeper look about this.

Kind Regards,
ZEEK​

Unfortunately I do not have a clip, and I don't blame him for saying what he did either, if I really was to say the F word it would've been incredibly disgusting on my end. But I said the shortening for "for god's sake" so I believe it was a misunderstanding on his part, I tried to explain to him and tell him to look up what FGS means but he refused to listen and banned me.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your ban has expired. If you feel the staff member has incorrectly banned you, feel free to make a staff complaint in the complaint sections.

Thanks!​

Status
Not open for further replies.