Your mom
Your in-game name: Damien Honkster
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124892304
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Osump/
Date of ban: 12/23/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): harassment
Who banned you: Stee Ven The Fifth
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I'm pretty sure its US
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...text=1.12 Harassment - Repeated,by-case basis.
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not harras people if I have done so
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: I was not put in any sit when this punishment was carried, the last person I was mean to and I kept calling him a bish since he was toxic to me and didn't tell me to stop and no staff told me that I have to stop (also I have done this since most people are toxic to me, its an eye for an eye), now if this is still wrong what I can say is that next time I would ignore them and report them, can't promise anything more than this, i know my past history of my share fair or warnings and bans, in the end i hope this satisfies you.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: how can tell you that i wont break a rule? like i will TRY my best to not too but in the end we are people we make mistakes this is very common, i can only give you my word and nothing else because if i keep making promises with empty wordings it doesnt amount for nothing its like saying random things to get what you want and you didn't learn anything.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because its litrarly the most famous scp server iv been in it since it launched and is wayyyy better than any server iv seen for example gamelight server (pay to play and pay to win, talking from experience) and i want to play with my friends, this reason is litrarly the only thing anyone can say there is nothing else to say

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Appeal Response

Hello Osump, thanks for taking the time to make this appeal. I banned you for harassment as you were following another user around bothering them you eventually started yelling slurs at them and calling them a slave. They asked you to stop and you proceeded to follow them into personnel wing and shoot at them and then run away. This is clearly harassment and the video I was shown proves it. This is not acceptable community member behavior and in my eyes, a ban was necessary.

Osump

Apr 12, 2022
Your mom
i dont remember anyone telling me to stop, and i kept saying multiple times around 6-8 times that everyone is a slave of the foundation(including me)

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The behavior mentioned by Steeven is unacceptable, and if people have complained about it and you've been told to stop , and you didn't, then evidently you need to spend some time reflecting on that.​

Status
Not open for further replies.