Your in-game name: Brian Conrad
Your SteamID: 76561198128482797
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/forceablehawk/
Date of ban: 11/16/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Toxic Behavior
Who banned you: STEAM_0:1:89417691
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP-USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Never saying anything that could seem discriminating or seen as targeting.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Never, I never get banned on garrys mod servers.
Why should you be unbanned: I wasn't being rude or serious and I know even if you take things as a joke it may not seem like a joke to others but this is what happened. I purchased the roulette to give everyone $ in the server and then after it was done as a joke I wrote in ooc chat "Fuck that sr researcher brian guy, what a faggot" That was targeted at me as a joke. I had no intention of hurting anyone's feelings and no one was affected by it but i was immediately muted and gagged, tp'd to a sit then banned without hesitation. I tried explaining to the admin that It was not intentional but I didn't get more than 6 words at least to say, now I know it's probably very strict to throw homophobic comments in global chat, but I didn't think id get banned for 3 days for targeting myself. Over one message, and I am not a repeating offender, I never get banned on servers I always have a good time with everyone and others. Maybe I joined a server that's strictly administrated, that could be the case, but I should of thinked before saying "faggot" I had no intention of being rude or targeting anyone, especially people who attract the same sex, I have nothing against that. I was just about to buy a gun from a guy and hanging out with a group of dudes having a good time, this is not how i plan on spending my days off. I really enjoy playing on this server and interacting with others, roleplaying and meeting the community. I am definitely not someone to get warned, banned, terminated from anything. As said I know I shouldn't of said the word "faggot" and i know theres no if ands or buts. But understand that I would never use homophobic words against people, as said this was targeted at me from me. I just want to make that clear because I would never target anyone or say anything out of hand to other people. This is also the first ban appeal I have ever written for a community. Over the 4000+ hrs I have in this game never have I been banned. I hope this is re-considered but if not I have to accept the consequences, I know 3 days isn't much but I am someone who can't play a bunch of servers, a bunch of other games and be entertained. Pretty hard to satisfy me, I strictly only play this server on garrys mod besides that watch Netflix, because of work I dont have time for anything else. I want to be apart of this community.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Thoroughly read the rules again to refresh myself.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I pretty much summed it all up in the message above, I hadn't looked at the other questions for this format as I am trying to be heard and get my message out. It's a ban appeal though, who knows when those get checked. Id like to rejoin cause It's a place where I can have fun and be myself from the real world. I get home get on SCP on a silly game called garrys mod to have a good time, I enjoy the roleplay I love SCP type games, garrys mod having to be the best considering all the possibilities the game allows you to have , the control and you can voice chat. But for now I unfortunately have to find some sort of amusement somewhere else and not have a sh**y night.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Ban Appeal Response

Hi @Verdictz

The reason you were banned for 3 days was due to saying a slur in OOC. Even though you aimed the word towards yourself you still said a word which is not allowed within the server. I hope this clarifies things for you.

Kind Regards Ryota

Verdictz

Nov 15, 2023
Ban Appeal Response

Hi @Verdictz

The reason you were banned for 3 days was due to saying a slur in OOC. Even though you aimed the word towards yourself you still said a word which is not allowed within the server. I hope this clarifies things for you.

Kind Regards Ryota
It does, thankyou. I will inform myself through the rules once again before my ban expires. Take care!

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023

Appeal Denied

Hi @Verdictz ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Since what you said is a slurs and slurs are not allowed on this server the ban will still stand.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks

Regards, "Nomad"​

Status
Not open for further replies.