Status
Not open for further replies.

spank264

Jan 18, 2023
Your in-game name: Ted the First
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43439529
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/spank264/
Date of ban: 18.01.2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ERP, Innapropriate Behaviour
Who banned you: Lawliet
Ban length?: 1 Day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: To be completely honest with you i dont know what i did wrong
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned once but i dont really remember anymore why
Why should you be unbanned: I was playing nonstop almost every day for the past two weeks when i first joined and i always did the best to not make any problems
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because i did not really break any in the first place intentionally ^^
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Its a lot of fun and the best way for me right now to get home after work and relax unfortunetly i can not do that for the next 24 hours, i do have to be completely honest i do not know why i was banned i was a medical trainee played for like 2 or 3 hours sat down in the medical bay went afk for a bit to get some food and when i came back i was banned, when i first saw why i was speechles because i do not remember me being innapropriate to anyone or ERPing ^^

Attachments

• banned.PNG
    banned.PNG
    10 KB · Views: 10

CI Lawliet Marauder

Sep 9, 2022
Hello @spank264

I received a sit about a document that you had made the would class as ERP and Innapropriate Behaviour document was also revised by 2 other staff members who agreed with the punishment 1 Mod and 1 admin

Thanks for taking the time to make a appea

From @lawliet

spank264

Jan 18, 2023
It was a meme "ambatukam" with one single word in it that i may find innapropriate, it was "cum", like i do apologize but is it really necessary to ban someone cause of that, i was thinking about donating but damn this is harsh

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @spank264,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I have decided to unban you. In future please refrain making meme documents as it is against the rules. Its considered failRP. Your ban will be replaced with a failRP warning. Please contact an admin+ in game to replace your ban with a failRP warning instead.​

Status
Not open for further replies.