ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021
Your in-game name: Sheikh Eric
Your SteamID: 76561198348004845
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348004845/home
Date of ban: 3/18/2023
What is your exact ban reason: Fail Rp and severe toxicity
Who banned you: /Wild/
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: ill stop
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yeah in july for saying the f slur also a lot of warns since March-July they stopped from there and then i got 1 warn from this march
Why should you be unbanned: i didnt do anything all i did was play an arab guy singing while i was knifing people and i got pulled into a sit and apparently its "severe toxicity"
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: ill fix my mic
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] cause i didnt do anything except for play the arab guy singing

Last edited:

KeenunWild

Nov 21, 2022
Hello,

I was the staff member who took this case, you came out of the d-block airlock playing Arabic music while knifing everyone, please see the below clip:

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021
Hello,

I was the staff member who took this case, you came out of the d-block airlock playing Arabic music while knifing everyone, please see the below clip:
ok what does that have to do with severe toxicity and when i died the guy reported me for "terrorist music" i think that guy should have gotten "severe toxicity" because just because its arab does not mean terrorism and the fact that he assumed it was terrorist music says a lot as the song was about islam and not terrorism in anyway and the only real warn i had at the time was failrp like 1 week ago because the rest expired and i still got banned

Last edited:

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Florida Man ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to the fact that the music is used to commit terroristic acts by terrorist groups and you using in a jokingly manner your appeal will be denied.

Kind regards,
Alex Bones​

Status
Not open for further replies.