Status
Not open for further replies.

IRONGRINDER321

Jun 30, 2022
Your in-game name: Arnold Vineitti
Your SteamID: 7484927347583882
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/7484927347583882/home
Date of ban: 5/8/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Sever tox [A] Stacked bans [C]
Who banned you: Dinkster
Ban length?: 10 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not using any slurs in any type of situation.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes.
Why should you be unbanned: I was in a sit with dinkster and I Said the R slur. It was not the full 6 letters it was only the first 3. I NEVER attepted to use this in a harmful/ discriminatory way. There is no excuse for my action on saying the word, nor it can be justified. but keep in mind that I was never trying to do anything to the server staff or anyone on the server by saying this word. I would also like just to bring some attention to this ; Many others have used words much worse than what I have IN other sits. Here is a clip of someone saying the full hard R in a sit, and not getting any repercussions... { CLIP }At mark 16 seconds. This does not justify what I have said, just an example of the unfairness of the situation.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will never use any slurs on this server.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because its fun and I have alot of hours on this server.

ps. I am sorry for my extensive past in warnings. I am really trying to better myself.

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
Hello Arnold, I banned you due to the fact of you breaking the severe toxicity rule in the middle of a sit, I understand that its happened in a sit before with nothing being done but, I have no control over those other sits. You had an active Stacked Bans warn from a few months ago so I was forced to bump it up to a Class C which is why it was 10 days instead of 3 days.
I am terribly sorry that this occurred right after you had gotten unbanned, have a good day.

Here is the clip of what you said in the clip

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @IRONGRINDER321 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In the past worse things were said which is unacceptable for them to go unpunished. With that being said just because someone had said something worse does not make it any better for you to say something like what you had said. In order to fix our past mistakes we have to start the change somewhere. This kind of language needs to be stopped which is why the ban is being denied.

You may re-appeal in 1 week.

Have a nice day!
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.