MonsterGaming

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jul 29, 2022
Your in-game name: Loco "Diseased" Louis
Your SteamID: 76561199363434624
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199363434624/
Date of ban: 11/05/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Derek White
Ban length?: 2w
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop Trying to kill anyone Unless necessary.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I don't think I saw anyone die from it, Probably one person and that's about it. I only shot about half a mag and put the gun away.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will Remain a positive person, and I will make sure I will not Kill anyone unless necessary.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because I have spent so long on it, Also spent a crap ton of money, And its a great place to meet new friends.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Hello,

I was the one who asked Derek white to ban you for MRDM. You had entered the foundation through vents as a civilian (not Parawatch/ranger) and proceeded to shoot at everyone infront of medbay. while you didnt kill many people you had intent to MRDM and within damage logs you had damaged 3-4 people. you should know that you cannot enter the foundation as a civilian, as well as not being able to KOS people within the foundation as a civilian class so you were issued a MRDM ban.

Thank you for making a ban appeal

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @MonsterGaming ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

While it is true that no casualties resulted, it is important to note that RDM, or random deathmatch, covers situations where someone is shot for no discernible reason. Upon review, it appears that you entered foundation as a normal civilian, which constitutes a violation of failRP given that regular civilians are prohibited from entering. Furthermore, you proceeded to fire upon four individuals that were near medbay. While this may not constitute a full-fledged MRDM, I believe that your intentions were to inflict harm on additional individuals. As such, this constitutes an MRDM warning. In the future, please ensure that you only enter the foundation as a parawatch, MC&D, or sheriff, and refrain from shooting others without a valid reason.

You may re-appeal in 1.5 weeks

Have a good day!
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.