Your in-game name: Cupcake
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157956982
Your steam community link:
Date of ban: 5/11/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP
Who banned you: Jambo
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i wont be toxic again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: im sorry about how i acted. i was annoyed cause some kid who doesnt even have a mic shot me on site without giving me a warning and the admin couldnt do anything cause it was a "ethics" issue three days for a ban is pretty harsh considering it and i feel the punishment doesnt fit the crime. i promise i wont be toxic again
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: reread the rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i really enjoy this scp rp server. i made a mistake and i promise i wont do it again.

Jambo

Blacklisted Player
Sep 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums!

So when i brought you to a sit you had exclaimed to me how you had gotten killed in Airlock, I had told you that its a ethics issues and you had gotten upset. I told you that there was nothing i could do at all staff wise which you started to be rude to me, I quote "You blue monkey you're fucking useless" was exclaimed then you had ended the sit. I brought you back after you ended the sit, I had then asked you to change your name as Cupcake goes against our naming conv rules {1.20} as its unrealistic. You told me to "Go fuck myself" and that you will not change your name and if were to change it for you that you would change it back. Not wanting to follow the rules of the server and being over all toxic to staff i had decided to take you off for 3 days, As I see this is a good sub instead of giving you a Toxicity | Naming Conv warn, While also giving you 3 days to looks over and understand the rules before returning to the server.

~Jambo

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Vagineer ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

On any Civilnetworks server, we do not allow any kind of toxicity. With that being said telling staff members to "Go fuck themselves" is sufficient enough toxicity to warrant a warning of toxicity. I understand why Jambo might have not done this at first to give you a chance to better yourself. That including being rude to him in the past and ignoring a server's rules is enough to warrant a NITRP warning if a staff member feels as if you are ignoring rules and were not intending to actually play the server. For future reference please be more kind and understanding when it comes to talking with staff members and with how our rules work.

Have a good day!
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.