-Your in-game name: Avel Conuve
-Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082150519/
-Your steam community link: huh?
-Date of ban: 13 of May 2023
-What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Mass RDM
-Who banned you: Calcifier
-Ban length?: 2 weeks
-What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
-Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): -What will you do to stop this from happening again: When my screen gets red as a tomato because I am getting shot at, I will not stab randomly.
-Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I don't remember getting warned. Otherwise I haven't gotten any warn, ban or kick.
-Why should you be unbanned: Well, the RDM was kinda of a mistake but I assume the ban, I just like a lot the server but for a simple mistake I don't want to be banned from it, I am thoroughly sorry and I will try not to repeat the same mistake.
-How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not knife at things that I can't see when I'm getting shot at
-Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I have some free time, I like the people that I know inside of the community and I love the unique mechanics that this game offeres that makes this game one of the best in Gmod tbh. It's fun, knowing that you can committ self defense without getting called in an Admin room and having the adrenaline of running while getting shot at to be detained is amazing. Even tho you will get catched and spend 30 minutes doing nothing but hearing ''Around the world'' by Daft Punk in jail.

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Hello @AvelConuve
If i remember correctly, you were the tech expert who decided to start stabbing/attempting to stab many of the people on site next to interrogation room.
The biggest reason that this was an issue is because you had already been killed at least once, and had come back to the same area, taken out a knife, and started to stab again, hence you getting shot at. The logs themselves showed that you were the aggressor in the situations as well.

I understand that you had a flashing red screen, and that might have caused some panic, but as i mentioned before, the logs only showed you as the one to initiate combat, as well as after dying, you came right back, and initiated combat once again.

With that on hand, you were given the two week ban for mass RDM, as It was very clear the intention was to attack more people.
Hopefully this helps to understand the reason that you were banned, as well as the rule that was broken in the midst of that.

With well wishes,
Kodama

AvelConuve

May 14, 2023
Hello @AvelConuve
If i remember correctly, you were the tech expert who decided to start stabbing/attempting to stab many of the people on site next to interrogation room.
The biggest reason that this was an issue is because you had already been killed at least once, and had come back to the same area, taken out a knife, and started to stab again, hence you getting shot at. The logs themselves showed that you were the aggressor in the situations as well.

I understand that you had a flashing red screen, and that might have caused some panic, but as i mentioned before, the logs only showed you as the one to initiate combat, as well as after dying, you came right back, and initiated combat once again.

With that on hand, you were given the two week ban for mass RDM, as It was very clear the intention was to attack more people.
Hopefully this helps to understand the reason that you were banned, as well as the rule that was broken in the midst of that.

With well wishes,
Kodama
Well, I can't really discuss that, mb I continued stabbing after dying, but because I saw 4 times a guy respawn and trying to kill someone he tried before, I thought it was ok to get a kill on the guy who pulled a gun on me, my actions were wrong, although I strive to not make these mistakes, and I promise, It will not happen again, due it's the first time in all SCP game that I have engaged in combat with a tech expert with a knife against actual weapons, I usually get confused who is in or not, although in this situation, I stabbed, I think a thaumologist? Can't remember. What I fully know is that is my fault and I please request an unban request, I apologize for my actions.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @AvelConuve ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I chose to deny this appeal based on your own post, as well as Kodama's post. Stabbing people with a knife without being attacked yourself falls under RDM for noncombative jobs such as tech expert. Returning to your point of death and continuing to attack, is also a NLR violation as well.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.