Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Wayne

May 4, 2023
b]Your in-game name:Johnson RAMBO
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:546736181
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199053738090/
Date of ban:18/49/34/2023
What is your exact ban reason : MRDM
Who banned you: Mercer (STEAM_0:0:69580105)
Ban length?: 6 day's
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening; Try not to kill D Class and follow the rule's in the game. And i was new to the game i didn't know that much of the game and a high agent rank told me this she said she was a mod of the server she siad to rank up xp is to kill D Class so i believed her
wich lead me to a ban and I'm so sorry what I did to those poor D Class and I'm so sorry I just want to be back the server.
Why should you be unbanned: Because I was new to the server and i didn't know the rule's and it won't happen ever again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I won't because this is the only rule I broke.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because I love this community and the member's with it that's all i have to say

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Hi, @JHONSON RAMBO.M ,

Like I told you in our sit today, Killing the D class is not a good way to earn combat XP, since it is RDM to kill the D class without a valid reason. I only gave you a week's ban instead of a two-week ban due to your confusion regarding the rules. You are level 41, so I had thought you would have known this, but you seemed like you were confused about the reason for the ban, leading to me reducing the ban length by a week. Rest assured that anyone impersonating staff is dealt with very seriously, but that Agent should not have said what they did.

Bruce Wayne

May 4, 2023
Hi, @JHONSON RAMBO.M ,

Like I told you in our sit today, Killing the D class is not a good way to earn combat XP, since it is RDM to kill the D class without a valid reason. I only gave you a week's ban instead of a two-week ban due to your confusion regarding the rules. You are level 41, so I had thought you would have known this, but you seemed like you were confused about the reason for the ban, leading to me reducing the ban length by a week. Rest assured that anyone impersonating staff is dealt with very seriously, but that Agent should not have said what they did.
So I'm not geting unbanned I wish you can give me a second chance

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @JHONSON RAMBO.M,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I understand you may be new to the server, however you do need a valid reason to kill other players. Simply wanting XP is not a valid reason to kill other players. Mercer has already given you a reduced punishment of 1 week instead of the 2 weeks that come with MRDM.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.