Who banned you:
Millar
Ban length?:
2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:

I now know not to be an idiot and grab stingers with a grav gun
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
no bans just warned for jumping in war
Why should you be unbanned:
Looking back now at the moment. It was a really dumb thing to do. I thought it would be funny. It wasn't really, just kinda annoying for the people that died. I'd like to say sorry to the people who were there, just enjoying watching the new flares update, and the people training with the stingers.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I read through the rules. I found some rules I didn't even know existed. I don't think I'll get banned again
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I don't really understand this question? I mean I'm making a ban appeal so I can play on the server. Doesn't that say enough. If I wasn't addicted to playing on the server. I wouldn't be making a ban appeal.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
I want to point out that JAF has profusely been told over and over that this kind of minging is not tolerable you know this and you still do foolish things like this. It is heavily disappointing not only for our staff team but for your CO's too repeatedly see this going on within JAF. It's not up too me but I think you need to reflect on your actions and come back with improved behaviour because you have been told not to do this and other members of your regiment have been banned for the same thing yet you also do it.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

As Clap has said we don't tolerate people on the server who blatantly disregard anyone else's experience for their own enjoyment.​

Status
Not open for further replies.