Your in-game name: Felix Oswald
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98628978
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/aimer_8/
Date of ban: Jun 8 06:38:37
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): minor glitching
Who banned you: Calcifier
Ban length?: 5 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: not pressing my spacebar while in cuffs
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: yes
Why should you be unbanned: i was jumping in cuffs while in IA room for killing an armed d class as a researcher, will not jump to avoid being dragged by IA any more
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: by rereading the rules at the url posted above
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: was not aware of the glitching rule, thought i could move as long as i wasnt at gunpoint, my bad

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Hi Felix.
So the main reason I decided to ban you was because since you were metal cuffed, the person trying to drag you made a report. Jumping around while cuffing is a big problem, and you were not just jumping, but entirely bhopping around the room and picking up speed.
For that reason I went through with the ban at the time for minor glitching.

Now it's good you understand what you did was wrong, and I hope that this clears up the situation as well as the ban you received!

Good tidings,
Kodama

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @autopzyy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I chose to deny the appeal since jumping in handcuffs is considered minor glitching. As of writing this however, it seems that your ban is already up, so I hope you continue to enjoy the server and learn from this experience.​

Status
Not open for further replies.