Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsarBlin

Jul 19, 2021
Your in-game name: TsarBlin [TC-1-1 | OTU] and Not TsarBlin [438] and Avid Bird Watcher

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:478143238

Your steam community link:

Date of ban:
04/09/2021

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
MRDM

Who banned you:
Millar

Ban length?:
2 weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I will stay off the anti tank job, or at least the RPG, during peacetime, and near friendlies, and not shoot it around, even if as a joke

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Yes, my other ban was also MRDM, and some warnings

Why should you be unbanned:
We were doing a training, and I only shot the RPG as a joke, but people took it seriously, and I didn't mean to actually MRDM, I just wanted to "do a funny" as some would say. I'm sorry to the members who got affected by this, and I will be more serious, and stop "eating paste" as my Reg Command put it.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I will use my time off the game to study the rules more, and think of my actions. Both of my bans so far have been due to me trying to be funny when we were just messing around, so I'll stop using the RPG in basically it's entirety.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I have a lot of friends on the server who I enjoy playing with, and speaking to, and I don't want to lose this bit of my daily routine.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
You've been banned and demoted for this in the past clearly you didn't learn your lesson and I think you should wait out the entirety of your ban

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Denied.

I agree with what clap has said and unfortunately although you just wanted to "do a funny" it was MRDM and as such you will have to wait out the full ban.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.