Ban Appeal

BunnyMan

Aug 26, 2023
On August 23 @ 4:01am I was pulled down for a case of people stating I was mass RDMing when we had a containment breach and countless D-Class where shooting at us, and technicians could not get to the point of entry to fix it. The Individual "Grover\Rico\ White(STEAM_0:1:151933836) Did not give the proper opportunity's to stream the clips I had saved. I offered to stream them and he had asked me to save them and send them in OOC chat which in my opinion is unprofessional in a matter of keeping RP. From my experience in being staff in many places you open a ticket with the clips staff review and talk amongst each other. Although the only thing I was getting from this staff member was "Logs don't lie" which is a poor response to me trying to show him evidence of the events in my opinion. I was also getting attacked during this day by a sergeant who was harassing us so I shot at him only to be shot at and told well cadets have to do what told.

- Minutes before a restart a bunch of captains etc. where telling us cadets to murder anyone they said to kill for no reason.

There was a lot of issues that night I will agree another issue is the agents who arrest people a lot of the time I get arrested for false things and its happened 2 times where I get charged for a 5 minute crime but spend 20+ minutes inside that cell trying to figure out why there was extra time added.

All in all I enjoy playing in the server I don't like to cause too much fuss I hope this can get brought up and hopefully be lifted I will try to locate these clips and also would like to be able to stream or speak in a support call about the issues at hand, Thank you for your time!

My Discord is: noxthespade
Steam ID: Nox_Smoke