Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2023
Your in-game name: Fitzgerald Peterson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:557359061
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199074983850/
Date of ban: 15/9/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Gure Buchan
Ban length?: 1 week 6 days 23hours 56 minutes
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: stop killing my friends (as a joke)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: Me and my friend were chilling in the D class area and we stabing ourselves with knives, i accidentaly stabbed some random d class
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will stop stabbing my friends
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i kinda like the server + i like all the scp related things

"Darkstar"

Nov 14, 2022
Salutation Civil Networks Player,

Although Gure was the one who issued the ban, I am the one who requested that you be banned. I made this request because as you stated above you killed your friends and another D-Class on accident. I understand that it may have been a joke but that does not make it ok for you to run around killing D-Class as it is still considered RDM. You did this a multitude of times to the point where someone made a sit because they were caught in the crossfire on your knifing attempts. The clip that I was provided with, that I am unable to retrieve the link of because I can not find it, you pulled out your knife stabbed the D-Class put it away when he turned around then pulled it out again when he turned back and killed him.

Best Regards,

Darkstar

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Fitzgerald Peterson ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I chose to deny this complaint due to the reasoning that stabbing other D class unprovoked (even if they are your friend) is RDM. You did this multiple times, which is why Darkstar requested an MRDM ban. 3 or more RDM's in a short period of time is considered MRDM, which is why you were banned.

You may re-appeal in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.