Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistreating

May 8, 2023
Your in-game name: I forgot, its been quite some time.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:512301580
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/youshouldkillyoselfnow
Date of ban: June 21st, 2023. It was a wednesday.
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked FailRP Fear RP
Who banned you: Shephard but he isnt around anymore
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Unsure
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I agree that if i am to break FearRP again i should be banned again, im very certain that im gona stay in line and follow the rules like everyone else.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes.
Why should you be unbanned:i apologize to everyone who has had their rp ruined by me, I have learned my lesson, and have played some other RP servers and learnt how to stay in rp and follow FearRP. If i was to break FearRP again i agree i should be banned again, but i doubt its gonna happened again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will properly read the rules and then stay in line, i will ensure that i will never break FailRP and FearRP in any way again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
SCP-RP is my favorite RP game mode, but there are no good english speaking servers except civil networks. I enjoy playing as a researcher and doing tests on anomalies, its very fun to RP with people who play as SCPs.

No more edits after this.

Attachments

• mmm.png
    mmm.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @mistreating ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to your remorse about the situation, I've reduced the ban length. You have been unbanned. Repeating your actions will result in higher punishments. I'd recommend reading the rules before you return.

Thanks,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.