Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olliouh

Sep 24, 2023
Your in-game name: Ollie Bulge
Your SteamID: 76561199048134124
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199048134124/
Date of ban: September 26 14:22:07 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM #Rook
Who banned you: Jordan \ mcflurry
Ban length?: 2 weekss
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Make sure my clipping software is constantly on
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Previously banned for LTAP after an in character arrest
Why should you be unbanned: The reason i make this appeal is because i was banned for RDM after i killed a guard for his keycard and other dclasses started body blocking me in the showers whilst their friend could kill me, to get out of the showers i killed one of the people body blocking me and hit the person stood next to him a few times who was also body blocking me the person i killed then made a sit with no clip and his only proof being logs, for some reason the admin decided to trust this with the admins only reason being i have no clip to prove i had a reason to kill them, even if i had rdmd one person it still shouldnt have been an mrdm because all i did was damaged the other guy.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By reading the rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I am an active player who enjoys RP and recently got into E-11 this ban will could mean my removal from the regiment.

Last edited:

Olliouh

Sep 24, 2023
please can someone reply to my appeal this is the second one ive had to make after no one replied to my last

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
Hi Ollie,
Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The reason I asked McFlurry to ban you was because someone had called an RDM sit against you and when I went to check the logs it showed that you had killed over 4 people. When I asked you about killing those 4 people you failed to provide a valid reason and therefore were banned.

Kind regards,

Rook

Olliouh

Sep 24, 2023
Hi Ollie,
Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The reason I asked McFlurry to ban you was because someone had called an RDM sit against you and when I went to check the logs it showed that you had killed over 4 people. When I asked you about killing those 4 people you failed to provide a valid reason and therefore were banned.

Kind regards,

Rook
The 4 people i had killed earlier never made a sit on me as i killed them in fair rp, i gave you the reason yet you still based your punishment on something i hadnt been accused of and that you had no proof of, how is this justified ?

Olliouh

Sep 24, 2023
The 4 people i had killed earlier never made a sit on me as i killed them in fair rp, i gave you the reason yet you still based your punishment on something i hadnt been accused of and that you had no proof of, how is this justified ?
No proof of other than logs which dont show you what actually happened

Status
Not open for further replies.