Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan23

Oct 16, 2023
Your in-game name:Ryan23
Your SteamID: 76561199175111268
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199175111268/
Date of ban:10/15/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): mrdm
Who banned you: \"Decker\" (STEAM_0:1:89417691)
Link a copy of the ingame rules here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
What will you do to stop this from happening again: After being killed countless times by so many random people I eventually got fed up and killed anyone getting too close to me. I now understand that I was just adding to the chaos that made me do this in the first place. Now aware of the rules on this I will swear not to rdm again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: Im new to the server and would love to start doing medical trainee as a just reached level 5 prior to this
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not abuse weapons and kill other class ds
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:Im new to the server and would love to start doing medical trainee as a just reached level 5 prior to this

Last edited:

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Hello Ryan,

The reason you were banned is upon investigation of an RDM sit I found that you had killed at least 6 people before you were killed. The act of killing other D Class goes against 1.1 which is to not kill unless you have a valid RP reason for doing so. For our guidelines, once someone has killed more than 4 people it is classified as MRDM. This is why you were banned for the length you were and I hope this helps clear anything up.

Kind regards from Ryota/Decker.

ryan23

Oct 16, 2023
Hello Ryan,

The reason you were banned is upon investigation of an RDM sit I found that you had killed at least 6 people before you were killed. The act of killing other D Class goes against 1.1 which is to not kill unless you have a valid RP reason for doing so. For our guidelines, once someone has killed more than 4 people it is classified as MRDM. This is why you were banned for the length you were and I hope this helps clear anything up.

Kind regards from Ryota/Decker.
Yes, I understand the reason and I am guilty of that but the countless times I was killed for no apparent reason really started to make me mad. I was killed atleast 20+ times by other D class.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Whilst I appreciate that you may be frustrated by getting killed as a D-Class, its unfortunately not an excuse to MassRDM. When you return to the server, if you believe you as RDmed without a reason by other D-Class, please feel free to make a sit so staff can review it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.