Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossManSam

Dec 16, 2023
Your in-game name: Nimmy Jeutron/Zark Muckerburg II
Your SteamID: 76561199132118639
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199132118639/
Date of ban: 16/12/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FailRP [D] I Stacked Warnings
Who banned you: Joel 'Lemmski' McHarvey
Ban length?: 4 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Stick to the rules and read them again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes (warned)
Why should you be unbanned: I wasn't told what I did he just brought me and then banned me without saying anything. I also really enjoy playing the server.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Read them again and make sure I stick to them at all times.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I really enjoy playing, and I recently bought the $20 VIP so i want to at least have a chance to use it. I really enjoy playing and I still don't understand why I was banned in the first place

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Hi @BossManSam

You were banned for FailRP and stacked warnings because you were supplying D-Class with weapons inside of D-Block bathroom. Additionally, it was your fourth warning within 24 hours.

Cheers,
Lemmskii

BossManSam

Dec 16, 2023
Hi @BossManSam

You were banned for FailRP and stacked warnings because you were supplying D-Class with weapons inside of D-Block bathroom. Additionally, it was your fourth warning within 24 hours.

Cheers,
Lemmskii
It would have been nice of you to have informed me what I had done wrong, so I know for next time. However you brought me, didn't say a word and then banned me.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @BossManSam

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I am denying this appeal as the reasoning is valid, you did get 4 warnings in a day, as well as class D failRP, which warrants a 4 day ban.

Regards,
Mercer​

Status
Not open for further replies.