Not open for further replies.

SOLOISM

Dec 22, 2023
Your in-game name: Ted "Herzversagen"
Your SteamID: 76561199231958414
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/S_O_L_O_I_S_M
Date of ban: Fri Dec 22 15:53:46 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity
Who banned you: Harlow \'Horizont'\ Steven(STEAM:0:1:579378161)
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: If i see someone saying a racial slur, i just report it instead of saying it in OOC
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? nope, never, this is my first
Why should you be unbanned: I had no i'll intentions, i just wanted to make it know that someone is being racist/saying racial slurs. I do apologize for saying it in ooc
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By being a normal person and having common sense
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I love the server and its community! I also have nothing else going on other than playing on the server so it would be nice if i could get unbanned

Sidenotes: I am aware that i might not be unbanned but I do want to make it know that i can't blame Harlow for doing what he did. Im sure he is just doing his job, which i love. Again i do apologize for having done what i have done, but i had no ill intentions with what i did.

Oh and also, have a lovely ❈。 ? ????????? ? 。❈ <3

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hello @SOLOISM
After carefully reviewing your appeal, I regret to inform you that your appeal has been denied. Despite your efforts to provide additional context, the nature of the incident remains in violation of Rule 1.10 - Disrespectful Conduct. Consequently, your 3-day ban will be upheld.

We understand that everyone can have lapses in judgment, and we appreciate your willingness to address the situation. However, we emphasize the importance of maintaining a respectful and positive environment within our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.