Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Dec 18, 2023
Your in-game name: EvanM
Your SteamID: 76561199085423995
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199085423995/
Date of ban: Dec 22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Inappropriate conduct
Who banned you: Cupidity
Ban length?: 6 days now 3
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not do this again because this is the only game I play, and this is my second appeal and I think the days I was banned for before this appeal has really told me not to do it as this is my favorite server and what I said was really wrong and should never be said again. Look I am so convinced that I am not gonna say anything like that again that if I do you can ban me for a LONG TIME.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned recently.
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I have learned how much this game means to me and looking back on what I said, I really dont want that to happen ever again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure that I will not do this again because I really have thought about what I said and now all I want to do is just play with my friends on it.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to rejoin this server because this is the only game I have been playing. I missed this game so much in only 3 days that I literally started playing the SCP-RP on roblox lol. Also I have a cold right now so I am just bored. But at least its a mild cold during the holidays lol.

Thank you for looking at this and the reason I made another one is because when I did my last one I was just tired and didn't put enough effort into it or thought.
Also if you deny this is the sale still on and is there a way I can buy something if I am still banned after this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.