Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boofyman

Jul 11, 2023
Your in-game name: 'Zeta' [HAS]

Your SteamID: 76561198354955849

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354955849/

Date of ban: 2/9/24

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): XP Farming

Who banned you: 'Bubba'

Ban length?: 24 hours

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): : https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: If I leave for a certain amount of time quit the game and just rejoin back instead so others can join and play.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned several times

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I was merely trying to keep my game on and not try and xp points, I have no use for xp or money in the first place I barely ever buy things, I was merely trying to keep my game on so I didn't have to wait 30 mins just to rejoin the game. I understand
this is a serious offense and that it isn't taken lightly because it denies others who want to play into the game and that it gives me an unfair advantage to xp or money when doing so.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Read the rules over thoroughly and be careful next time with my actions to ensure I don't break a rule.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I enjoy the server and would like to fix my wrongdoing

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello @Boofyman

A sit was called on you for being afk and using +right. While using +right you will still gain passive XP and avoid the full-player afk kick system. After first kicking you just for afk (+right). At first I wanted to confirm with SL if it would be a macro ban, as it used to be classified as one. However it was brought to my attention by SL that afking with +right active would fall under an XP farming ban.​

Boofyman

Jul 11, 2023
Understood, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Is their any other information that I need to provide?

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
No additional information is needed. However you will have to wait out your ban time.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Appeal Denied

Hi @Boofyman

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The staff member who issued the ban had issued the ban correctly and will be staying as +Righting is considered XP Farming,

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.