United States
Your in-game name: Abel Matthew

Your SteamID: Xanner

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nobinnaga/

Date of ban: 02/05/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP

Who banned you: Does not say in ban

Ban length?: 24hr

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not leave during an RP situation.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Warned for FailRP switching jobs while dealing with this Executive Researcher who was stalking/harassing me on the server with the MTF officer.

Why should you be unbanned:
I was being targetted and harassed, brute force RP'd into situations while being gagged and dragged out of areas in the middle of my experiments while trying to credit D-Class during Code-2 rather than wasting their time on nothing. After serving my 5 minute jail for cussing at an executive researcher for having the MTF cuff me and gag me while leaving for trying to talk to my brother Jr. Johnson Matthew.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/a3X9bDUu9HkMU/d1337WTdcr4v?invite=cr-MSxoNGUsNDY3Mzc1OTEs

I messaged him privately after the incident saying "hey the server is laggy and very full right now so you can't expect every researcher to understand and obey your orders 24/7" and then right after this is when I started getting stalked and harassed by these two. The executive researcher started power tripping because I told him that he couldn't be testing during a Code 2 and that we both couldn't do our research.
After this interaction is when I was stalked and harassed by MTF 'Kenji' and Executive Researcher Jason M. for "disobeying orders" and not complying with everything they were telling me to do.

I was harassed further by Executive Researcher, and MTF Kenji for not following orders during a code 2, because I tried to explain to the researcher that he can't be doing research and I needed to credit my D class before taking them back so I don't waste their time, he ignored me and kept talking over me telling me to leave and then had Kenji arrest me. When I cussed at him for arresting me he had me jailed for 5 minutes for insubordination, and then later came and tried to arrest me for "Manslaughter" for testing on 087 with 2 D Class even though I explained my reason for the test. I tried to disconnect after they tried to get IA to put me in isolation for 25 minutes in a holding cell, again, so I disconnected rather than dealing with their harassment and continued stalking/blatant attempts at trying to frame me for every possible ethical infraction, even though I did not commit any. This was blatant harassment by these two towards me for being insubordinate.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will prevent combat logging or leaving the game in situations where I'm cuffed, I was just getting sick of being talked over by MTF/Executive Researcher while clearly being targetted by the two. The harassment was getting to me and I wasn't able to properly roleplay as I do in the past. They were just killing the fun for me and it made me want to disconnect, I'm sorry for doing this and won't do it in the future.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] I've spent a lot of time doing deep roleplay and valuable research on the server, I feel like this instance today was a bad one given that the server was at max capacity, constantly lagging from D-Class trying to riot all day, and research being unable to do what they need to. This made for a stressful situation for everyone, and tempers were flaring, but that doesn't excuse executive research to power trip and attempt to jail every other researcher below him for trying to be insubordinate or framing them for manslaughter just for carrying out research. There is barely enough researchers as it is, and having immature leadership trying to get in the way of researchers who are trying to carry out deep roleplay situations beyond just "feeding peanut" or whatever he was in there doing with my brother. I hope that this ban can be appealed and my case/perspective taken fully into consideration. I hope this 24hr ban can be taken off my record.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    371.3 KB · Views: 14

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hello Abel,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I've decided to approve your ban appeal after reviewing the situation.
Please take precautions and be careful, I apologise for what has happened however next time try not to disconnect in an RP situation. Please review the rules and take time to think before you act.

Status
Not open for further replies.