Jan 14, 2021
Your in-game name: Subzero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456285639
Your steam community link:
Date of ban: 9/01/21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
Who banned you: Cameron Leigh
Ban length?:2 weeks (1 week remaining)
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Take the RP a little more serious but not too serious so it kills the fun. I now realise its not like dark rp and i cant do an rdm as a joke in base even to my friends. So in future ill think before i take action.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Not to my knowladge
Why should you be unbanned: I enjoy playing on civilgamers servers because all the other rp servers dont suit me and i recently got back into gmod and really wanna play this server more activley now that i understand what can and cannot be done.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have re read the rules and now fully understand them
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I enjoy playing it and my buddies wanna play with me

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
-Rep (Subject to change)
So I was the one that banned you and Cameron leigh had extended it.
With that being said MRDM is one of those bans that you should know not to do. Especially if you are coming back to Gmod it's one of those rules that even if you come back from a year that you know to just not do. Fair enough you want to come back and play with your friends and all that but you are appealing a week later instead of just instantly, which in a way shows that you may not care much.

Subzero

Jan 14, 2021
-Rep (Subject to change)
With that being said MRDM is one of those bans that you should know not to do. Especially if you are coming back to Gmod it's one of those rules that even if you come back from a year that you know to just not do. Fair enough you want to come back and play with your friends and all that but you are appealing a week later instead of just instantly, which in a way shows that you may not care much.
I do care, i only just appealed now because i think a week ban is enough punishment

Subzero

Jan 14, 2021
-Rep (Subject to change)
i wouldnt appeal if i didnt want to play

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
@Subzero Please don't spam post on threads, please try to only reply within one post, A ban officer will be reviewing this shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.