Status
Not open for further replies.

NyxA

May 15, 2022
Your in-game name: Cool Statue

Your SteamID: 76561198260246014

Your steam community link:
Date of ban: 5/15/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Macroing/NITRP/RDM in a sit

Who banned you: @Coolfrae

Ban length?: 1 week 3 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Stay calm and not joke about macroing.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned once.

Why should you be unbanned: Because it was a false ban and I wasn't macroing

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because it was a false ban and the rdm only happend because I lost control of my emotions after I was told I was going to get banned for potentially macroing without any definitive proof and from a ''gut feeling''.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I have fun on the server and because I was falsely banned.

Last edited:

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @NyxA

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking with the staff member who served your ban, I have decided to deny your appeal. When the staff member was teleporting to you, because you created a sit, you killed him multiple times claiming that it was "for xp". When the staff member teleported you to the admin room you state "sorry I left my macro on" which is you admitting to using macros whilst on the server.
Based on the above your ban will not be removed or reduced.

While you wait out your ban, please make sure to read up on the SCP-RP Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.