Not open for further replies.

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
Your in-game name: Fortze
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419425004
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fortze_/
Date of ban: 22/5/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP - Toxicity - Targeted harrasment
Who banned you: Alex. Although from what I've been told it was a collective agreement of senior staff
Ban length?: 4w
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Be more careful on how I act towards certain individuals regardless of past interactions I've had with them.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I believe the harassment I and another player were apparently involved in was blown out of proportion in terms of our intentions. I understand I am seen as a minge / toxic individual throughout the community by my intention was to never harass fielding to the point of where he stops playing or something along those lines which I believe the senior staff team thought were my intentions. I agree there was a extent of minging towards fielding the date of my ban however after what had happened in mosque with blocking him while he was trying to build a FOB, I stopped and went AFK as I saw it was getting out of hand. Other than that one instance I can't recall another moment where I went out of my way to harass fielding, other than a couple comments in a mingy way during war, which both have been caught doing. This harassment I have been banned for doing clearly goes both ways aswell. One instance which proves my point of the harassment going both ways was fielding trying to start shit with me again after my ban was issued, by poking someone in my private TS channel with something along the lines of "Is he pissed off?" and after reporting this to a staff member I was told "I will tell him to shut up". This is clear proof that this harassment and toxicity between myself and Fielding is not to be blamed completely by myself and has instead been caused by both of us.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will no longer engage in arguments between factions in OOC and no longer speak about rule breaks in OOC (e.g headglitching) and instead just go through the proper routes of admin chat or the forums. A lot of this toxicity between myself and Fielding has stemmed from constant claims of "head glitching" and out constant fights during war in my opinion.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: This is by far the best MRP server on Gmod with constant good updates and senior staff/devs who actually listen to the playerbase. The update has also got me excited since it's announcement so would like to play a part in its release by helping out SHA and continuing to progress the ranks in NATO which I only started out doing again a couple days before my ban.

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to Ventz about me venting after my ban. The full reason for my ban wasn't (still hasn't) been fully explained to me in detail so I was a bit confused as I had thought my ban was due to my sole actions that day which I have now come to learn isn't the case through secondary sources. Also I was told my actions "scared" staff members / I pressured staff members. If this is the case I would like to clarify my intention is never to pressure or "scare" staff members into ruling in my favour, only that I try to present my case and argue a lot. If any staff members have been "scared" to take my sit due to my attitude / actions in sits I apologise and even if my appeal isn't accepted on my return will take more care to act more peacefully within sits and be less argumentative.

Deleted member 12

Appeal Denied

Hi Fortze,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Looking through your profile, I see ban appeal after ban appeal, with each one saying that you have learnt from your mistakes, changed and will now make a positive contribution to the community, only to be banned again for the same reasons just a few weeks or months later. I see no reason why this time will be any different, especially with the deterioration in the state of the MRP community environment and toxicity recently.

Intentionally or not, your reputation built up over the years and across the community has resulted in people no longer giving you the benefit of the doubt when you get involved in arguments or conflicts. You repeatedly come off as passive-aggresive, and looking to start conflicts within the community. This is not an attitude which is beneficial to the server's health. The state of toxicity and conflict within the community is one of the main things holding MRP back right now and I am not prepared to unban someone early who poses a significant risk of contributing to that negative environment.

In future ban appeals, it simply won't be enough to say that you have changed and will not engage in the actions that got you banned anymore, you have made enough appeals stating this only to be banned again soon after being unbanned. I would like to see genuine evidence of change and consistent positive behaviour on all platforms and discords from you, whether part of the official community or not.

If this is not changed, your next ban will be significantly longer, even if for a less severe offence.

You may re-appeal in two weeks.
Thanks,
Cope​

Status
Not open for further replies.