Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
Your in-game name: I'm not sure what it was at the time
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33179273
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 01 / 06 / 2022 (Maybe it was the 2nd)
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM
Who banned you: Don't remember
Ban length?: Two weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I'm more clear on the rules, I didn't know it was not okay to kill other D class. I got into an altercation with one D-Class, then a bunch came after me and I defended myself. Before that I knifed a new spawn that was AFK because I thought it'd give me credit towards a quest (I thought that's what the quest was)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: I'm really enjoying the server and introduced a bunch of friends to it and am excited to play with them. I was lippy during the sit for sure. I apologise for that. I just knew that SO MANY security RDM literally all the time.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As above. I'll re-read through the rules.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: As above

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
I'm watching my friend play it and D class are killing eachother for no reason on repeat, and cadets are just mowing down everything with no warnings.

I got two weeks and I'm sorry. Lol.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021

Appeal Accepted

Hi Rhys,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I've reduced your ban to 2 days. Class D's are not allowed to kill each other unless they have a valid reason. I recommend reading the rules as you need a valid reason to kill someone. You're expected to RP it out rather than stabbing and or killing people for no reason.

Regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.