Apr 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Brian
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:225156939
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 30/06/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity
Who banned you: Foxatron
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: Watch my mouth and be kind to other people.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? One warning for toxicity which led to this same ban
Why should you be unbanned: I am sorry for my actions. I am sorry for upsetting the person who I was toxic to and I can ensure I am not a rude player like this. I can prove this due to my clean record and this is a first time offense for me and I let things get out of hand which was a mistake on my behalf. I was warned for calling another player a dickhead and said "HAHAHA FUCK YOU" and after that warning I proceeded to DM the player on discord asking him if he was bullied in school. It was disrespectful and I was out of line to do this. I should be unbanned because I will never let anything like this happen again and I am sorry
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because I am usually extremely cautious when it comes to abiding the rules however I slipped up in this one event. I have also ensured I've refreshed myself on the rules by reading them again to make sure I'm fully aware of the rules.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I have a lot of fun playing SCP-RP and I wish to return and carry on having fun while playing the server.

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022

HI @barkthisspliff

Thankyou for taking the time to appeal your ban upon our forums , I see that you have stated what you did and I can confirm that this is 100% percent accurate , I felt the need to ban you since you decided to take this a step further onto his discord Dm's which I feel warranted an severe toxicity ban . Have a great day/night.

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @barkthisspliff ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I've decided to accept your ban appeal and reduce your ban length to 1 day due to the fact that this is your first offence when it comes to toxicity. However, you must understand that in the community we do not tolerate any disrespectful or toxic behaviour towards other users, whether it's in-game or on another platform (E.g Discord, Teamspeak).

Your ban will be reduced to 1 day.

Kind Regards,
Jester.​

Status
Not open for further replies.