in game name: Mr. Hung "bookie"
SteamID: the_oniy_savage
steam community link: N/A
Date of ban: 7/11/2022
What is your exact ban reason: MRDM
Who banned you: #solidus
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not kill random people without a valid reason.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I was not warned, I was just banned, this was my only offence, and I only played for 30-40 minutes total.

Why should you be unbanned: I take responsibility for not reading the rules, but I only got to play for less than an hour after I bought the game. I just want to play with my friends. If I cant get completely unbanned, could I at least get the ban reduced to end on the 15th? I don't have time to play on the weekdays. I'm in the military and work long asf hours and don't get time to play other than the weekends.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I don't want to be banned again and I sat and read all of the server rules.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to rejoin because all my friends just started playing and I was having fun for the time I got to play.

Solidus

May 23, 2022
Hello Mr. Hung, thank you for taking the time to make an appeal,

You were banned because I saw in the logs that you had multiple kills on the same team for no roleplay reason at all. MRDM is when you kill 3 people with the intent of killing more or when you kill 4 or more people. I don't remember much about the situation as it was a few days ago.

Thank you for reading the rules and I hope the best for your ban appeal.

Jul 12, 2022
Hello Mr. Hung, thank you for taking the time to make an appeal,

You were banned because I saw in the logs that you had multiple kills on the same team for no roleplay reason at all. MRDM is when you kill 3 people with the intent of killing more or when you kill 4 or more people. I don't remember much about the situation as it was a few days ago.

Thank you for reading the rules and I hope the best for your ban appeal.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.