Ban Appeals SCP-RP[USA]

mvptobiuchia

Jul 2, 2023
Your in-game name: Tiago «MVPTobi»
Your SteamID: i cant get my steam id but i have my url perfil: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199389527486/
Your steam community link: Dont have it.
Date of ban:30/03/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Severe toxc (I trying to get a achevement and i start to say random worlds complety alone to get it and i get ban for toxic.)
Who banned you: Admin Worlds.
Ban length?: 2 days.
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP[Usa]
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:I will stop to try to get this achevement im so sorry o just whant to play im dont whant to be racist or offend some one im just try to get the achevement.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes i get ban on my frist day for RDM.
Why should you be unbanned: Plz unban me im dont have the intencion to break rules or to offend anyone.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:I dont gona break any rules i swear to god plz just unban me.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
To play sir to do roleplay im dont gona try to get this achevement anymore (secret phase i think is the name off the achevement).

Last edited:

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Ban Appeal Denied

Hi @mvptobiuchia

Thank you for putting in the time into making this Ban Appeal

I have discussed with your banning admin on why this ban was made, and the reasoning behind why was because you were typing a certain derogatory slur which would be considered very offensive, and in the sit, you proceed to make the excuse of saying that it was for finding the secret Phrase achievement.

I find this as not a excuse and that it was in fact not right since you would think that the Secret Phrase would really be a derogatory slur. I hope that you understand that we have a zero-tolerance on slurs on our server and now I hope that you understand from now on.

There will be no changes to the ban

If you have any Questions, Please DM me on Discord with my profile located on the Senior Admin list

Even though with this little situation that has happened, Do not let this stop you from playing our server and I hope to see you again with a different change of mind on our server.

Kind Regards,
ZEEK