Ban Appeals SCP-USA

mvptobiuchia

Jul 2, 2023
Your in-game name:Tiago «MVPTobi»
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:714630879
Your steam community link: sir im dont kwon how to get it.
Date of ban:Fri Mar 29 00:30:51 2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP
Who banned you: Micheal \"sundowner\"Rivera
Ban length?: dont say here but i think is 10 hours or 1 day i have now 30 ban.
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Stop shooting guys drawing penis on the wall next time im dont gona do anything to the guy ho is drawing a penis i try to stop he and i get ban nah.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes on my frist day on this server.
Why should you be unbanned: Bcs i just say to some one stop drawing a penis on the wall whit is gun and shot he one time bcs he dont whant shot and i say im need leave now bye (i need leave bcs the time 00:00 need to sleep to ) and fucking 10 guys gensec and medisc start running towards me and try to cuff me and saying draiwng a penis is okay.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I alrd read every rule off the server.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] play im whant to play and do roleplay and get some lvl up on my classes

Last edited:

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Ban Appeal Denied

Hi @mvptobiuchia

Thank you for putting the time into making this Ban Appeal.

After reading and looking to understand the situation, throughout this entire Appeal, I do not really see anywhere with you stating why the Ban was given, So I will give the reasoning now. I see that yes you were drawing certain designs that would be considered not appropriate and because of you doing this, you were arrested. After you were cuffed, you then decided to disconnect from the server, which would of caused you to have this ban now. LTARP (Leaving to Avoid Role-Play) This ban was merely given due to a report being given to a staff member, and it was dealt with when needed to.

There will be no changes to the Ban and it will stay on your record

If you have any questions, Please DM me on Discord with my Profile located on the Senior Admin list.

Kind Regards,
ZEEK