Your in-game name Bobby i thing
Your SteamID 76561198999117620
Your steam community link https://steamcommunity.com/app/427920
Date of ban: mar 29
What is your exact ban reason offline
Who banned you: the idealist
Ban length 3 days
What server were you banned on SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again dont get ban
Prior to this, have you ever been warned no
Why should you be unbanned i didnt do it and i dont know why i was ban
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rules because i dont do that
Why do you want to rejoin this server because i like it and not 1942 rp

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Greetings @bobyyy

So, let's start with a roller coaster of events here as I had banned you for Offline Raiding. By the logs and after speaking to the GOC members you had ran into their base while none of them were online and took a quantity of chemicals. Which is simply offline raiding. We have raid rules set in place for a reason, so people do not go and ruin people hard work if no members of a faction are online.

Its just simply not fair to anybody to just break into a base and take things while no one is on to defend it. So I issued the three-day ban.

But as I wish you the greatest luck please think about your actions on the server.

With Hopes and Dreams,
Jules

bobyyy

Feb 26, 2023
ok they was one goc online they were in the base and if you use logs you would see i kill him if you use logs the only log you would of use firt is kill logs so unless you can tell me how kill some one = Raiding goc i dont see why i got the ban

bobyyy

Feb 26, 2023
Greetings @bobyyy

So, let's start with a roller coaster of events here as I had banned you for Offline Raiding. By the logs and after speaking to the GOC members you had ran into their base while none of them were online and took a quantity of chemicals. Which is simply offline raiding. We have raid rules set in place for a reason, so people do not go and ruin people hard work if no members of a faction are online.

Its just simply not fair to anybody to just break into a base and take things while no one is on to defend it. So I issued the three-day ban.

But as I wish you the greatest luck please think about your actions on the server.

With Hopes and Dreams
Jules

i say ok they was one goc online they were in the base and if you use logs you would see i kill him if you use logs the only log you would of use firt is kill logs so unless you can tell me how kill some one = Raiding goc i dont see why i got the ban

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
i say ok they was one goc online they were in the base and if you use logs you would see i kill him if you use logs the only log you would of use firt is kill logs so unless you can tell me how kill some one = Raiding goc i dont see why i got the ban

3.5 Raiding Requirements - There must be 4 MTF/CI/UNGOC combat personnel to raid or infiltrate (Including Deep Cover) either bases. Exceptions are made if a member of your faction is kidnapped, which you can skip the raid cooldown to retrieve those kidnapped.

As in section 3.5 of the rules says. There must be four of a faction on before you can raid them. Not just one.

bobyyy

Feb 26, 2023
3.5 Raiding Requirements - There must be 4 MTF/CI/UNGOC combat personnel to raid or infiltrate (Including Deep Cover) either bases. Exceptions are made if a member of your faction is kidnapped, which you can skip the raid cooldown to retrieve those kidnapped.

As in section 3.5 of the rules says. There must be four of a faction on before you can raid them. Not just one.
ok see were geting some were here now tell me what logs you use to show i i got someing from goc

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @bobyyy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing your appeal, it's clear that you admitted to there only being 1 member of GOC online. After looking at our logs, I do see that you took several flasks from their fridge which constitutes as a raid. Your responses to the appeal questions are also lackluster and you don't seem to understand why what you did was wrong.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.