banko's ban appeal [SCP-US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

banko

Oct 11, 2023
Your in-game name: Banko Phil
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:599066110
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199158397949
Date of ban: 2023-10-19
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Banned by NL
Who banned you:"4K"
Ban length?: permaban
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will never except a video that has the possibility to ruin or fracture someone's reputation, instead I will tell them they should stop spreading media that could damage there mental health. When I can I will report whomever made the media, or is sending the media to people so it can worsen the victims reputation. As to regard who I would send the footage to that would be a server moderator.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes I have multiple warnings, along with around 1-3 kicks and 1 ban however these warning/bans/kicks were mostly from 1 month+ ago. I'm not saying these punishments were unlawful the people who gave me these had every right to hand the punishments out to me.
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I am very dedicated to the server, and almost everyday I get on the server for 2 to 7 hours sometimes even more than that amount. I know that I did something very stupid and idiotic that had the potential to do pretty serious damaged someone's reputation which was extremely uncalled for and overall just plain rude. This punishment was very appropriate for the severity of what I did, I know what I did was inappropriate and I would like to give a sincerely apologize to whomever I hurt by showing that video to people, I am truly sorry.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ensure that I can promise that I will try my absolute hardest to to never break any of this servers rules, along with that I will constantly keep myself informed on this servers rules. Everyday I am reminded of all the punishments I have received on this server along with other servers, and I am always trying to find ways to better myself getting banned from this server really made me want to come back so I can show people what I can do. If this appeal is declined I will understand that it's only for the better however, I believe with all my soul that whomever is looking over this can understand that I am thankful for taking the time out of your day that you could be spending doing something else.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to be able to rejoin the server because I get extremely bored not being able to make someone's just the tiniest bit better than it was before. I personally like this server better than any other because of the community and much more, I like how there's always a place for everyone and none is ever left not being able to accomplish anything that they desire. Lastly I would like to thank again anyone who looks over this appeal and once again I am sorry.

Ventz

Owner
Ventz
Group Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
Hi, your ban was very recent and was made for a valid reason, please re-apply in 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.