banned for 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegamingsaint69

Apr 21, 2023
Your in-game name: Saint Leroy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:506435760
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198973137249/
Date of ban: mon July 3rd at 5:50 am
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
Who banned you: Derek White
Ban length?: 4 weeks 6 days 15 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I really honestly didn't do anything I left the server at around 4:50 and all i did was play as a super helpful d class and got my eca roles then went to bed.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no I haven't

Why should you be unbanned: I always try to get along with others and try to make sure people are having fun and I always put my best foot forward, I have never done anything like this nor will I ever do anything like this. I assume I was banned by accident.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I always follow the rules of the server I've never even been warned for anything before this I respect the rules that are laid out I'm pretty sure someone banned me by accident.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because it where I met all these great people I now have friendships meet where i get to meet all kinds of Awesome people and I get to see everyone have fun in a very good community, this is all just a big mistake I'm not mad at the admin or mod who banned me I just wanna get this figured out so I can come back.

Attachments

• 20230703145132_1.jpg
    20230703145132_1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Use this format, if you really were banned falsely it'll be rectified :)

thegamingsaint69

Apr 21, 2023
Use this format, if you really were banned falsely it'll be rectified :)
thank you i didnt know we had to do that for ban appeals thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.